The LC Connectors and Adapters were developed by Lucent Technologies. These connectors are composed of a
plastic housing with an RJ45 push-pull style clip. Also considered a Small Form Factor (SFF) Connector by
using a φ1.25mm OD Ferrule, these connectors are compact, high density and high performing at a low
By using a tuning tool, our LC Connectors have the ability to adjust the gap of the central axis in six different positions after the LC Connector is assembled enabling a very low connection loss. Our LC Connectors consist of two types of LC Duplex Clips, our standard non-removable type and our side clip removable type.
Because we are a specialty manufacturer of precision ferrules, easy fiber insertion, precision polish process, and high quality of the connectors are realized. There is no need to change the condition of the assembling and polishing of the ferrules because we can continue to supply completely same ferrules at the same quality level at anytime.
Ferrule Inspection Data Sheets are included with every LC Connector Kit that is shipped.
By using our top quality zirconia split sleeves, we can also ensure a stable connection and performance when using our LC Connectors along with our Adapters.
- Based on IEC 61754-20: Type LC connector
- Telcordia GR-326-CORE tested
- Fiber type: SM(9/125), MM(50/125, 62.5/125)
- Insertion Loss※: ≦0.1dB(SM), ≦0.1dB(MM)
- Return Loss※: ≧50dB(SM), ≧60dB(APC), ≧30dB(MM)
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ - +85℃
- Temperature Stability: ≦0.3dB(-40℃ - +85℃)
- Mating Durability: ≦0.2dB(500 times)
- Housing Color: Blue(PC・SM), Green(APC), Beige(MM) ※Tested against Master Connector
Appearance: LC Connector, LC Adapter
- Optimum optical performance using Orbray's high quality ferrules
- Wide selection of ferrule specifications
- Compatible with SFF (Small Form Factor) and enables high-density mounting
- Ferrule inspection data sheet supplied with all shipments