In using the Orbray Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Orbray") web site (hereinafter referred to as "this Site"), please carefully read and agree to the following. Use of this Site constitutes your full agreement to the following clauses.
- Compliance; Rules for Use
- Conduct that infringes or violates laws or public order and morality, or conduct that may do so.
- Conduct or behavior that leads to, or may lead to, criminality.
- Conduct that violates intellectual property rights, and all other rights including copyrights of Orbray and any third party.
- Conduct or remarks that are of a political or religious nature, insult a specific individual, are obscene in nature, or are detrimental to Orbray.
- Use of the information offered by this Site or Orbray for commercial purpose without the prior consent of Orbray.
- Any transmission or uploading of malicious computer software or fake files.
- Conduct that partially or wholly impedes other users from the use or access of the services on this Site.
- Conduct that slanders, defames, or harms reputations of, or confidence in, Orbray or any third party.
- Conduct that provides benefits to anti-social forces or criminal organization.
- Any other conduct Orbray deems inappropriate for this Site.
- Liability for Third Party Damages
- Compensation for Damages
- General Disclaimer
- This Site is maintained to the best of Orbray’s ability; however, Orbray does not guarantee that the information contained therein is complete or accurate.
- Orbray assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage incurred by the user through the content of this Site or the information contained therein.
- Orbray may, without prior notification to the user, modify, suspend, or terminate all or part of this Site. In addition, Orbray assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to the modification, suspension, or termination of the services of this Site.
- Termination, Suspension or Modification of this Site
- Routine or urgent maintenance, inspection, or update of the equipment and system necessary to provide each service of this Site.
- Difficulty in providing respective service due to force majeure, including but not limited to fire, power failures and natural disasters.
- Necessary suspension or termination of service by Orbray for operational or technical purposes, or if Orbray determines that it is unable to provide the service.
- Orbray assumes no responsibility for any disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties due to Orbray suspending or terminating the respective service.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
- The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of all content (text, pictures, etc.) on this Site belong to Orbray.
- Users may not reuse or duplicate the content of this Site in whole or in part, whether unchanged or modified, without the prior consent of Orbray, with the exception of private use or other use explicitly permitted by law.
- The rights to all trademarks (logos and symbols) that appear on this Site are the exclusive property of Orbray and the rights holders who have authorized Orbray to use them. Trademarks that appear on this Site cannot be used without prior permission from Orbray or the licenser (in cases where a grant of license has been given to Orbray).
- Handling of Personal Information
- Governing Laws and Court Jurisdiction
- Contact information
All users of this Site are prohibited from performing the following:
Orbray is not liable for any damages incurred by a third party during the use of this Site by the user. Liability and compensation for such damages shall be the responsibility of the user, and any disputes with a third party should be settled between the user and said third party.
By accessing this Site, the user acknowledges and accepts the following disclaimers.
Orbray reserves the right to modify or terminate the contents of this Site at any time without prior notification.
Orbray assumes no responsibility for disadvantages or damages suffered as a result of any such changes.
Orbray may suspend or terminate all or part of this Site without prior notification for any of the following reasons.
Copyrights and trademarks contained within this Site are subject to the following regulations:
Last updated: 5th December 2019