The FC Connectors and Adapters are considered to be old-line products and are widely used all over the
world. These connectors are composed of φ2.5 mm OD Zirconia Ferrules and metal parts.
The connection is made by the metal threaded coupling nut being screwed into place.
Our FC Connectors are of excellent quality with high fiber insertion stability and a precise polishing process assuring that the quality will always be the same no matter when the ferrules are manufactured.
Ferrule Inspection Data Sheets are provided with every FC Connector Kit that is shipped. By using our top quality zirconia split sleeves, we can also ensure a stable connection and performance when using our FC Connectors along with our Adapters.
- Based on IEC 61754-13: Type FC connector
- Telcordia GR-326-CORE tested
- Fiber types: SM(9/125)、MM(50/125,62.5/125)
- Insertion Loss※: [Connector]≦0.1dB(SM),≦0.1dB(MM)
- Return Loss※: ≧50dB(SM),≧60dB(APC)、≧30dB(MM)
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ - +85℃
- Temperature Stability: ≦0.3dB(-40℃ - +85℃)
- Mating Durability: ≦0.2dB(500 times) ※Tested against Master Connector
FC Connector・FC Adapter
- Optimum optical performance using Orbray's high quality ferrule
- Wide selection of ferrule specifications
- Ferrule inspection data sheet supplied with allshipments
FC SM φ0.9mm connectore.g.: FIber Jacket φ0.9mm
FC SM φ2.0mm connectore.g.: FIber Cable φ2.0mm
FC Adaptere.g.: Adapter
D-hole Adaptere.g.: D-hole Adapter