A jewel stabilizer that is gentle on the record player while taking full advantage of the noise-damping properties of sapphire.
What is a stabilizer?
The stabilizer holds down the record, maintaining stability and preventing slippage. It also prevents vibrations from the record player and motor from being transmitted through the spindle to the record itself. Conventional stabilizers weigh between a few hundred grams and a few kilograms. In comparison, the ORSONIC stabilizer is lightweight, weighing less than 100 grams, while having surprisingly superior performance. Instead of simply increasing the mass of the turntable and pressing everything down, the ORSONIC stabilizer takes full advantage of the unique damping characteristics of sapphire to efficiently reduce unwanted vibrations on the record surface and improve sound quality without adding excessive weight. Thanks to this, there is no need to worry about excessive load on the rotating shaft or the issues that can cause, such as making smooth playback difficult, noise from rotating parts, or damage to bearings.
With an outside diameter of 38 mm, our stabilizer can also be used as an EP adapter.
The sapphire crystal adds a touch of luxury to your music enjoyment experience.
Stabilizers need to be able to be set on the center of the record without damaging it. Orbray specializes in cutting and grinding sapphire, a material with hardness second only to diamond, and our proprietary processing methods and know-how help address this issue.
We have created a jewel stabilizer that is user friendly and gentle on record players. We have designed it with a straight hole through the center and clean chamfering so that it can be easily installed on the spindle. The top and bottom ends of the stabilizer have been polished ultra-flat to optical lens standards, ensuring that they will not damage the record. In addition, the edges have been beveled on both ends so that the stabilizer can be used in either direction.
We had serious record enthusiasts try out our products.
- It works perfectly.
- I had the sense that compared to CDs, there is less audio information on LPs, I can hear significantly more of the LP's info.
- It's like a fog has lifted. The heavy bass has become more distinct.
- It is as if the volume itself has increased by 1 db.
- You can almost see the timpani being played.
- This sharp clarity is unheard of in analog.
For more detail, please check STEREO DECEMBER,2020 (JAPANESE), Audio Accessory SPRING 2021 vol. 180 (JAPANESE), Analog SPRING 2021 Vol. 71 (JAPANESE)
Sir Georg Solti conducts / Also Sprach Zarathustra
Steely Dan / Gaucho
※Full movie 【STEREO magazine YouTube】(JAPANESE)
How to use stabilizers
Place the record onto the record player. Place the stabilizer onto the spindle on top of the record.
- : ORSONIC
- Product name
- : Stabilizer
- Model No.
- : OS-101
Made in Japan
- : Single crystal sapphire
- : Outer diameter 38mm, Inner diameter 7.3mm,
- : 87g
- Strong, sudden impacts may chip or damage the stabilizer.
- Damage to the stabilizer under any usage conditions is not covered by the warranty.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion or other injury.
ORSONIC Stabilizer OS-101
International Shipping single or multiple items to a single address: USD65 (tax and customs/duty not included)
- For current availability of products, please email us.
- For shipping and returns, please refer to the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions